W:O:A Travel Tool and holiday offers before and after Wacken Open Air
Today we have a huge news regarding the travel to Wacken.
Certainly a lot of you are already busy with planning your trip to the upcoming 24th Wacken Open Air. On this occasion we want to refer again on our Travel Portal which is enthusiastically used since it´s launch.
Here you will find all information regarding the travel to Wacken (no matter if it´s with bus, train, car or plane) bundled in one section.
The main special is the integrated W:O:A route planer - By entering your city into the search box of the integrated route planner you will get a list with all travel options (like official travel partners or rides) near to your hometown.
Following a short summary of all the facts for you:
- a route planner with automatic generation of all possible travel options in direct near of the point of interest
- list of all official partner companies (including the departure points) which offer travels (including tickets if available) to the W:O:A
- route calculation and notes for travelers which arrive with own vehicles
- give or search for a ride
- information about airports and metal travel shuttle timetables
- notes, tips and travel partner mediation for international guests
- a satellite map with very helpful, marked starting points and traveling routes to the Wacken Open Air
- an additional, detailed map with the camping area, points of interest, parking spaces, kiss & ride places and a selection of external quarters.
- A CO² calculator as a gimmick which shows you how much CO² emissions can be saved if you use public transports
You can find the Travel Portal here:
anreise.wacken.com or by click on the main menu button TRAVEL
If you are planning to stay in north Germany for a few more days before or after the festival, we want to refer on the wide range of holiday offers from Nordsee Tourismus (North Sea Tourism).
A wide range of info brochures with several hotel-/camping- and wellness-offers can be found HERE
Further info at: www.nordseetourismus.de