Service for Metalheads with handicap at W:O:A 2017
To offer our handicapped festival visitors the best possible festival experience, we will once again join forces with the ThiesMediCenter GmbH which also gets support by the company Sunrise Medical.
Together we offer the following services:
• Repair service for different items like flat tires on your wheelchair – most of these services are for free excerpt bigger material costs (upon consultation)
• Possibility to supply you with several facilities like wheelchairs
• Free charge station for electronic wheelchairs and engines.
• Free storage of compulsory refrigeration Meds like Insulin
• Free physiotherapy service – taping for a small fee
Therefore we will once again build up a stand on Campground A at the so called Wheels of Steel Area.
The opening hours of the stand are as follows:
Wednesday to Saturday –> 10am to 10pm
An emergency contact person which is available offtime can be reached under the following number: +49 163-7889380.
In case of any questions like the pre-reservation of special loanable equipment, oxygen supply or other facilities feel free to write an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please also check out the campanion service from the team of ThiesMediCenter GmbH.