- If you want a ticket for the W: O: A 2021 and have not yet had one for 2020, you have to be on our mailing list. There will be no classic pre-sale and there is no guarantee that everyone on this list will get one!
You can find the form here: www.wacken.com/en/tickets-shop/warteliste/
- We have already started selling the non-binding tickets via this list. We will continue to draw lots in the next few weeks.
- The verification of the tickets sent in (for exchange / reversal) has already started. If something is wrong, we will contact the customer. Definitely not the other way around!
- The shipping of tickets for 2021, as well as the repayment and voucher issuance will begin in the foreseeable future. Please have some more patience! Any questions about the status only delay the processing of the actual orders unnecessarily.
- The shipping of merchandise is currently accelerating, the mountain of deliveries is shrinking - due to the current Covid-19 situation, however, in some cases we are still waiting for the items that are part of your order.
To keep the costs low for you and us, we have decided to use digital tickets for the W:O:A 2021. This way there are no postage costs and we can deliver the tickets to countries that are currently difficult to deliver by parcel.
Since digital tickets can be less secure than hard tickets, each ticket must be assigned to a specific person. So there is a hard personalisation. In order to be able to pass on tickets nevertheless, we will provide a ticket exchange platform in good time before the festival starts.
At the same time we also offer you to order additional classic hard tickets for 0,00€ at Metaltix. These tickets are purely decorative! You only have to pay the postage for them.
Together with the hardticket you can also order Bundle-Shirts for W:O:A 2021, as well as the wristband, the patch and the fridge magnet of W:O:A 2020. Details can be found in the following point.
No matter if you want to support us or if you just want to close a hole on your robe - we have prepared a lot for you! At the end of the refund process, you will have the chance to buy some limited items. And if you decide to refund your tickets to buy W:O:A 2021 tickets directly, you will have the opportunity to purchase some exclusive items.
Available only with a W:O:A 2021 ticket:
- If you initiate the exchange until May 17th, you can order both the W:O:A 2021 Monster-Shirt and the W:O:A 2021 Mummy-Shirt for only 19,90€ each at Metaltix.
- From May 18th on, the Monster-Shirt will no longer be available! The Mummy-Shirt remains available for order.
- You're a collector? Purely decorative hard tickets for W:O:A 2021 (see point "What kind of tickets are available for W:O:A 2021") are exclusively available for exchangers for 0,00€ - you only pay the postage.
Also available for people who choose the voucher or the payout:
- The W:O:A 2020 wristbands that that now aren't needed anymore are available for 0,00€ - you only pay the postage.
- You have some spare space on your vest? The patch for W:O:A 2020 is available for 4,00€.
- The beloved fridge magnets for W:O:A 2020 are available for 2,00€.
- The new t-shirts "Metal Will Never Die" and "Priest / Priestess" are among the last items we will produce for the W:O:A 2020. They are available for 24,90€.
Please note: All these items were originally scheduled for August. They are therefore not yet produced. The shipping will therefore not start before mid of June.
The ticket personalisation binds a certain person to a ticket for Wacken Open Air. This is done via a connection of the visitor's name and the ticket.
The registered name will be compared with the visitor's identity card at the festival. Admission will only be granted in case of matching names.
So if you have ordered 5 tickets for you and your friends, you have to assign each ticket to different name in the form.
It is our declared goal that you will not have to pay anything for the refund of W:O:A 2020 and the direct new purchase of W:O:A 2021 tickets. Using digital tickets help us to avoid the high postage costs, that arise from sending 75,000 tickets.
However, digital tickets can be insecure. Personalization is therefore helping us to combat counterfeiting. It prevents fraud and also prevents resale at usurious prices.
At the same time, digital tickets enable us to speed up the overall process for all parties involved.
A name-change will be made possible by us in the near future. A reasonable fee will be charged for the costs we incur.
A resale is only and exclusively possible via our official W:O:A ticket exchange. We will introduce this well ahead of W:O:A 2021. A reasonable fee will be charged for the costs we incur.
Since the Wacken Open Air is an international festival, other sign systems can also be used for personalisation.
No, it is mandatory to enter your first and last name, which must match the name on your identity card.
Unfortunately, there is no standardised regulation here, as each offer comes from a different company. Please get in contact with the respective provider to clarify which possibilities exist for you.